Quote of the Week 378 - Core Teaching of Buddhism
The core teaching of Buddhism is to help people become less self-centered and learn how to give love to others.
--Lama Surya Dass, as quoted in Spirituality and Health magazine, September/October 2017 issue
Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group
Saturday, March 29, 2008
I AM, by Katherine RobinSun
I am the WE as the I AM
Upholding the Veil of Separation
So that the I AM as the WE
Can rejoice in the Bliss of Union.
I am the vibration which melts the Veil
As each finely tuned frequency
Attains its peak
Of perfectly focused uniqueness..
Breathing into existence and non-existence:
The Void, The Chaos, The Whole.
I am the One, the Two, the ALL
Which In-merges, E-merges
Which Disappears, Refocuses and Remembers...
Which Re-members, Re-forms, and Re-appears.
Within the beauty of the Dance
The beauty of the Weaving
The beauty of the Forming and Re-forming....
Of the Dismembering and Re-membering...
Of the Dark,
Of the Light,
Of the Silence in the Sound,
Pulses the Eternally Sustained Note...
It is crystallized forever
Into the Pristine Infinity of
I seek to reawaken to the pristine purity of the One
While rejoicing in the piercing sweet illusion of the Many
I seek to gaze into the transparent mirror of the Crystal Grail
And Drink from it's infinitely faceted depths
The Reality and
Of the I AM.
Up from my heart
See them smiling float....
They are, after all
Sheer butterfly whisper-wings
Of my love.