Quote of the Week 37 - Wind, Water, Stone
Wind, Water, Stone
BY OCTAVIO PAZ
Water hollows stone,
wind scatters water,
stone stops the wind.
Water, wind, stone.
Wind carves stone,
stone's a cup of water,
water escapes and is wind.
Stone, wind, water.
Wind sings in its whirling,
water murmurs going by,
unmoving stone keeps still.
Wind, water, stone.
Each is another and no other:
crossing and vanishing
through their empty names:
water, stone, wind.
Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group
Saturday, March 29, 2008
I AM, by Katherine RobinSun
I am the WE as the I AM
Upholding the Veil of Separation
So that the I AM as the WE
Can rejoice in the Bliss of Union.
I am the vibration which melts the Veil
As each finely tuned frequency
Attains its peak
Of perfectly focused uniqueness..
Breathing into existence and non-existence:
The Void, The Chaos, The Whole.
I am the One, the Two, the ALL
Which In-merges, E-merges
Which Disappears, Refocuses and Remembers...
Which Re-members, Re-forms, and Re-appears.
Within the beauty of the Dance
The beauty of the Weaving
The beauty of the Forming and Re-forming....
Of the Dismembering and Re-membering...
Of the Dark,
Of the Light,
Of the Silence in the Sound,
Pulses the Eternally Sustained Note...
It is crystallized forever
Into the Pristine Infinity of
I seek to reawaken to the pristine purity of the One
While rejoicing in the piercing sweet illusion of the Many
I seek to gaze into the transparent mirror of the Crystal Grail
And Drink from it's infinitely faceted depths
The Reality and
Of the I AM.
Up from my heart
See them smiling float....
They are, after all
Sheer butterfly whisper-wings
Of my love.