I know that I recently stated my intention to publish on the blog more material from the upcoming book I am compiling, IVRI: The Essence of Hebrew Spirituality; 21st Century Perspectives on an Ancient Tradition. After I published the first one, I had some second thoughts. I am now asking for some feedback from readers of the blog in terms of a Vote either that you would like to see more of this content published on the blog before it comes out in the book, or that you would prefer to remain in suspense and wait until the book comes out, hopefully this Spring. I am looking to try to get a finger on the pulse of the readers of this blog and a little bit of feedback/interaction, so please respond one way or another. Your responses can be anonymous, but I ask on the honor system that you only vote once. I will not publish any more material from the book on the blog unless I get a minimum of 10 requests and if the votes to not publish do not outnumber the votes to publish. Thanks for your participation.
Quote of the Week 378 - Core Teaching of Buddhism
The core teaching of Buddhism is to help people become less self-centered and learn how to give love to others.
--Lama Surya Dass, as quoted in Spirituality and Health magazine, September/October 2017 issue
Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group