Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group
Monday, February 13, 2012
Upcoming Workshop - Basic Spiritual Principles and the Mechanics of Creation in Genesis
Spiritual Workshop. Basic Spiritual Principles and The Mechanics of Creation in Genesis.
Dates and Time: Four 90 minute sessions on Wednesday evenings: February 22, 29 and March 14 and 21; 7 PM to 8:30 PM. (Please note no session on March 7 due to Purim activities).
Location: Temple Sinai, 5645 Dupree Drive, Atlanta, GA 30327. Please call or email to pre-register: Judy Thomas, 404-252-3073 x 330; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $60.00 for the series of four sessions, which class fee includes a copy of the book Basic Spiritual Principles ($20.00 retail)
This workshop will have as its focus the text of my latest book, Basic Spiritual Principles. The idea of this book and workshop, as encompassed in the title, is to present in simple and straightforward terms some basic principles related to spirituality and spiritual processes and revelations without getting too complex, involved or abstruse. It provides a framework to help address life’s essential existential questions: Why am I here? Where did I come from? How did I get here? How did ‘here’ get here? Where am I going? What is the purpose of my life? What is life and this thing we call existence? What is it all about? Please note that it doesn’t claim to answer these questions, it only claims to provide a framework, a perspective, an orientation that may be helpful in addressing these questions. The “answers” are a matter for individual self-discovery.
In addition, we will examine an analysis of the opening sentences of Genesis within this framework. Perhaps Genesis is not just a description of the workings of the external universe, but also of the internal universe that exists within each of us. Genesis like you’ve never seen it before!
Included in the class fee is a copy of my new book, Basic Spiritual Principles.