Sunday, May 12, 2013
New Book - THE BOOK ABOUT ALWAYS BEING AT HOME
Announcing the publication of my latest book, probably my one and only children’s book. It is available only at the publisher’s site, Lulu: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-book-about-always-being-at-home/13831123
or www.lulu.com/spotlight/yajc. See the entire book at the preview available at the Lulu site. (Please note: because this book is available only from Lulu and will not be sold at any other online retailers, the normal Lulu discount I have set up for the other books sold at online retailers does not apply for this book, as the discount-level pricing is already built into the list price).
THE BOOK ABOUT ALWAYS BEING AT HOME
By Steve Gold
Illustrated by Elaine Sklar Gold
This is a children's book about being, not doing. It contains a simple, yet important message about how children can connect with and cultivate an inner sense of love and security, of always being at home, no matter where they are or what they are doing. This message will delight children of all ages (adults too!) as they connect with their innate sense of inner joy and happiness. The text is enhanced by beautiful color illustrations which manage to capture and convey the abstract inner feelings being conveyed. See the entire book at the preview at the Lulu site. (Primary targeted audience: children ages 4-7).
The Truth is absolute, transcendent, and unmanifest. One single, non-dual Reality manifests in the external world in countless names and forms. From the very beginning of our childhood we were taught about the multiplicity of external objects, we were taught to believe in the reality of names and forms. Consequently, the more we grow, the more we lose awareness of the non-dual absolute reality. We fail to comprehend the existence of non-dual Truth. If we change our educational system and inspire our children to contemplate the Truth at an early age, they can recognize the source of their inner potential. They will be able to recognize the Truth much more easily than those who have gone through a learning process that emphasizes duality and the multiplicity of external objects.
Sri Swami Rama of the Himalayas
Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group