Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Quote of the Week 359 - You Wake Up!
Beyond our dualistic view of life exists one Ocean of Truth. Within that Truth, human nature can experience unity without loss of unique distinction. You can experience a stillness beyond reactivity. You can live from kindness. You can embrace impermanence, appreciating the arising and letting go within each moment. You recognize cling and aversion as the cause of all suffering. You wake up!
The Nine Gates Mystery School invites today’s students into an embodied journey of this awakening – through birth, death of the false idea of self and a rebirth into an awakened state of Consciousness. After one taste of this Ocean, you won’t stop drinking until you become the Ocean itself.
--Ad Copy for Nine Gates Mystery School in Spirituality & Health, November-December 2016 issue