Quote of the Week 378 - Core Teaching of Buddhism
The core teaching of Buddhism is to help people become less self-centered and learn how to give love to others.
--Lama Surya Dass, as quoted in Spirituality and Health magazine, September/October 2017 issue
Meditation (Click your selection, scroll down to view it)
- Audio Link: A Foundation for a Fruitful Meditation Practice: Science of Breath/Pranayama/Relaxation - Theory and Practice
- Meditation Basics - Expanded Version
- Meditation Basics - Condensed Version
- Mantra Meditation Basics
- Nada Meditation - Anahata/The Unstruck Sound
- Jewish Yoga Meditation
- Hebrew Mantras
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Two
- Hebrew Mantras, Part Three
- Hebrew Mantras - Adonai Hineni
- Healing Meditation: Ruach El Shaddai/Breath of Balance
- Meditating, Eating and Sleeping
- Shortcuts to Spiritual Development?
- Audio Link: Guided Meditation - I Am and Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Stage
- Guided Meditation: I Am an Empty Shell, Therefore I Am Full; A Meditation on Emptiness and Dark Luminescence Based on the Opening Lines of Genesis
- Guided Meditation: The Rod, The Staff, and The Star
- Torah-Veda Meditation Class Site
- Interspiritual Contemplative Group
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Quote of the Week 48 - Blank Mind, Free Heart
Set my heart free.
Mind that’s blank
And heart that’s free…”
“Turn off your mind
And float down stream
Is it not dying? Is it not dying?
Lay down all thought
Surrender to the void
Is it shining? Is it shining?